ICON – Paediatric Wide-Field Retinal Camera
The team at Phoenix Technology Group has created a revolutionary wide-field retinal imaging platform that delivers high-contrast, high-resolution images, with quality you can see.
Image quality you can see.
Lift the cloud from your images with Phoenix Direct Illumination, and reinvented optics and imaging software.
- Completely reinvented illumination, optics, and sensor technology.
- Hi-mag, 100 degree field of view, with illumination throughout the image.
Use light intensity and gain controls to capture amazing images while balancing patient comfort.
Snap the blue light LED module into the hand piece, flip the switch for the barrier filter, and you’re ready to capture incredible fluorescein angiograms.
What’s more, the ICON blue light intensity is nearly 3 times lower than other real-time imaging systems.
- Easily export any image in DICOM format
- Light weight, easy to move about using finger grip
- All new modernized design
- 6-hour battery life
- HD Monitor
- Motorized vertical adjust for sitting or standing
- Touch screen controls on image capture and review
- Image zoom in real-time
- Reinvented optics for high-contrast, high-resolution imaging
- no lens changing
- 12 microns Resolution
- 30 fps real time imaging
Manufacturer: Phoenix Technology Group, 6630 Owens Drive, CA 94588 Pleasanton, USA
EU rep.: MDSS GmbH, Schiffgraben 41, 30175 Hannover, Germany